Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent

Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent
Steve Frisbie is a licensed real estate agent in the State of Oregon. REALTOR®. Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. Each office is independently owned and operated.

Monday, April 10, 2017

A visit to Spiritopia in Corvallis Oregon...


I was driving from Albany to Corvallis a couple of Saturday's ago and decided to take Granger Road into town (Granger road gets one off of Highway 20 and to the Lewisburg road/Highway 99  junction quite quickly from Albany) and noticed a sign streetside that Spiritopia was open for tastings that day.  I'd never been there, so I decided to stop in.

Spiritopia is a craft distillery which produces several varieties of liqueurs. I stopped in primarily to see what they produced, "somehow' I was talked into a couple of tastings. I found myself partial to a couple of their ginger liqueurs, but there are several to choose from.

Vivacity Spirits,another producer of small batch spirits, is located in the same small industrial complex. It didn't happen to be open at the same time that day, but both locations offer tours of their distilleries during drop in hours.

To get to both distilleries from Corvallis, just head up 99w to Lewisburg road and turn right.  Lewisburg road to the east becomes Granger road.  The distilleries are located in a small industrial building complex just past Mountain View Elementary School.  I don't know if they keep regular hours or not, it's probably best to call ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment