Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent

Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent
Steve Frisbie is a licensed real estate agent in the State of Oregon. REALTOR®. Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. Each office is independently owned and operated.

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Fitton Green Natural Area on the edge of Corvallis is still open for now....

I decided to get out of the house (social distancing means working from home for the most part) and go for a short walk today, wanted to get in 15 minutes or so of uphill walking.  I decided to check out the Fitton Green Natura Area to see if it is still open and how many people were out and about.  It's been kind of wet so when I arrived there were no other cars in the lot, there was one car there when I finished my little walk.


It was spitting a little of slush when I went and was basically quite foggy so I didn't take any landscape style photos.  I haven't been there very many times so I don't really know the trails, but the one I've been on, the Allen Throop Loop, provides great open views of the area on most days, visibility was limited today. Hopefully the county will be able to continue to make places like this available to people as long as they continue practicing social distancing. It's nice to have the option to get out in a more natural setting.

Stay healthy,

    Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment