Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent

Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent
Steve Frisbie is a licensed real estate agent in the State of Oregon. REALTOR®. Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. Each office is independently owned and operated.

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

OSU temporarily shuts down the McDonald and Dunn research forests to recreational use due to the coronavirus concerns...


A heads up to anyone thinking about hiking around town right now, there are some closures.  OSU just shut down the McDonald and Dunn forests and their trails, so the Lewisburg Saddle and Peavy Arboretum trailheads are all blockaded. I assume Oak Creek and other accesses are blocked as well.

I'm not sure if City and County parks with hiking like Chip Ross, Bald Hill, Fitton Green and the likes are shut down yet, it wouldn't surprise me if it happens at some point.  I do believe the City has shut down playgrounds.  Some of us may have to find another outlet for exercise.  For me, worse comes to worse I start walking stairs in my house... infinitely more boring.

  Stay healthy,

   Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment