Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent

Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent
Steve Frisbie is a licensed real estate agent in the State of Oregon. REALTOR®. Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. Each office is independently owned and operated.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Here are some February 2017 real estate stats from Albany, Oregon...

I thought I'd pass along some recent real estate stats taken from the local multiple listing service we have available to us at work. Note: I've noticed I'm having trouble seeing the stats in Safari, not sure if it's me or my ancient Ipad.

   

Albany has had a pretty steady housing market it appears. Corvallis on the other hand is a bit different, to see Corvallis February real estate stats click here.

Here's Albany's statistics for March 2017.

If you are interested in selling your home or talking about the local real estate market, please call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment