Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent

Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent
Steve Frisbie is a licensed real estate agent in the State of Oregon. REALTOR®. Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. Each office is independently owned and operated.

Monday, February 27, 2017

Here's some Corvallis real estate stats from February of 2017...

 One of the great things about being in the real estate biz is we have access to local stats, and also to the stats our office shares with it's agents.  With my office's permission I am posting some of the February stats for the Corvallis area. These numbers were collected from the local multiple listing service. Note: I've noticed I'm having trouble seeing the stats in Safari, not sure if it's me or my ancient Ipad.



What does this all mean? You've got to do some reading between the lines, it's helpful as well look at some months I haven't posted, but inventories are quite low, yet sales are fairly high, in comparison to this time last year. It just might be a good time to be selling a home.

If you are thinking about selling a home, or would like to discuss the local real estate market, contact me.

Click Here: For the Corvallis real estate stats from March of 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment