Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent

Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent
Steve Frisbie is a licensed real estate agent in the State of Oregon. REALTOR®. Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. Each office is independently owned and operated.

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Welcome to my new blog....

Aloha,

  My name is Steve Frisbie and this is my new blog.  Follow me in my new adventures in Corvallis.  I came to Corvallis in 1976 as a 17 year old to gain  an education at Oregon State University, and never left... almost... In 1999 I moved to Hawaii, and a few years ago I came back.... People frequently ask me one question - "Why?"  Well, Hawaii was a blast, and I frankly had one of the most enjoyable jobs in the world, but I have to say Corvallis has a lot going for it, and it's HOME for both myself and my lovely wife Pat. The draw to return was too strong and it was time to come back, and it's great being back here. Hopefully I can share some of our love for the area, and maybe some good info as well along the way.

CLICK HERE TO JUMP TO MY NEWEST BLOG POSTS


  Thank you,

   Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment