Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent

Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent
Steve Frisbie is a licensed real estate agent in the State of Oregon. REALTOR®. Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. Each office is independently owned and operated.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Went hiking out at Peavy Arboretum the other day....

Peavy Arboretum is a neat research forest area a couple miles north of Corvallis that my wife and I like to hit for a hike every now and then. I'd heard about it since I came to Oregon State University as a kid, but I really never went there until a couple years back.  It's loaded with year round hiking and is quite enjoyable.  I'm sure I'll post more on it later.  

Here's one of my favorite trees from the area.  They recently logged a good portion of the area we hike (I think it's still being worked, not done yet). We managed to hike a portion that was closed earlier and they've really thinned out the forest in that particular area, but they left several of the really nice trees, including this one.  It will be interesting to watch how the area comes back and grows in over time.

Later,

  Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment