Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent

Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent
Steve Frisbie is a licensed real estate agent in the State of Oregon. REALTOR®. Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. Each office is independently owned and operated.

Monday, March 13, 2017

And now for something different...


Here's a photo I took back in the days when I owned a dive company in Kona and was scuba diving a lot.  I figure every now and then I might post a pic that isn't revolving around my current work or Corvallis.  

I need to get back to diving again, It's kinda tough to get back into the idea of suiting up for the cold water we have here when you've been away from it for so long.  Believe it or not, one of the more spectacular dives I've ever done was off Newport, Oregon back in the late 90's during a period of time the ocean was really clear.  There's a ton of sealife off of our coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment