Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent

Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent
Steve Frisbie is a licensed real estate agent in the State of Oregon. REALTOR®. Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. Each office is independently owned and operated.

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Went to the Oregon State Football spring game today....









Here's a quick shot of Reser Stadium from today.  I took the photo from one end of the club seats, coulda been in a better location if I wanted a better pic but I was comfortable right where I was.

The OSU football team had their practices pretty early this spring compared to usual.  The weather this morning was pretty darned wet, but by game time it wasn't raining, and an hour in there was plenty of sun to be had.

This morning they had the OSU athletic department used sale.  I showed up an hour to hour and a half after it opened so I suspect it was fairly picked over.  There were tons of jerseys, shoes, signs, and such left when I arrived. From what I understand they have had furniture in the past (I know a couple years back they had theater recliners that were a hot item, no idea if they had them this morning). There were lots of people buying while I was there.  I mention it because in the future an OSU sports fan needing something to hang on the wall might come across this. I didn't jump on anything for my mancave this morning.

  later,

    Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment