Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent

Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent
Steve Frisbie is a licensed real estate agent in the State of Oregon. REALTOR®. Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. Each office is independently owned and operated.

Thursday, March 2, 2017

What's happening in Corvallis?

One of the things I'd like to do with this blog is post some relevant Corvallis information when I can.  I wish I could keep up with EVERYTHING, but that's not something I could likely do without making it a full time job... but there are people and websites who pretty much do that.  Whenever I come across a good website for that type of information I'll try to pass it along.

Just found one a few minutes ago... Click here to find a website called "Happening in Corvallis, Oregon".  Seems to be a great website about what's going on today and what's coming up in the future.  I did parse a couple of their links and verified it was up to date, at least what I looked at. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment