Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent

Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent
Steve Frisbie is a licensed real estate agent in the State of Oregon. REALTOR®. Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. Each office is independently owned and operated.

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Here's some real estate statistics for Lebanon, Oregon from February 2017...

About once a month I'll try to post some local real estate stats for the Corvallis/Albany/Lebanon areas that are made available to us at work at Keller Williams Mid-Willamette. Stats are compiled from the local multiple listing service. Note: I've noticed I'm having trouble seeing the stats in Safari, not sure if it's me or my ancient Ipad.



For Corvallis February 2017 statistics CLICK HERE!
For Albany February 2017 statistics CLICK HERE!
For Lebanon March 2017 statistics CLICK HERE!

If you are looking at buying or selling a home this year, let's talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment