Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent

Keller Williams Mid Willamette real estate agent
Steve Frisbie is a licensed real estate agent in the State of Oregon. REALTOR®. Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. Each office is independently owned and operated.

Friday, March 3, 2017

Benton County Courthouse Corvallis, Oregon.

Built in 1888, the Benton County Courthouse is considered to be the oldest courthouse in Oregon that's still a courthouse.

I was just looking through my phone and noticed this picture of the Benton County Courthouse during a big snow (I'm thinking 8-9 inches) back in December of 2013.  That particular snowfall was pretty big for these parts.  We had one a month later that was really huge, pretty much a modern day record setter, 14-17 inches.

We've had a couple light snowfalls this year.  I do enjoy them, but I'm glad we're coming into spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment